QuarkXPress 2018 Now Available – The Innovation Continues
Denver, CO - 5/16/2018 - Quark announced today the official availability of QuarkXPress 2018. QuarkXPress 2018 is the new full release of Quark’s graphic design and page layout software that sets the bar for innovation in typography, print, and digital publishing. Existing QuarkXPress users, new users and even InDesign users benefit from Quark’s focus on delivering powerful new features in every yearly release.
QuarkXPress 2018 includes industry-first features that boost productivity, support modern font requirements, and advance print and digital publishing. According to customers, QuarkXPress is the best choice in professional design and layout software because it offers:
What Do QuarkXPress Users Think?
- The ability to produce high-quality designs for both print and digital projects
- No monthly subscription – buy the license, own the license
- An intuitive user interface, less palette clutter, and faster time to results
- The ability to convert any AI, EPS, PDF or InDesign file to editable QuarkXPress objects
- Non-destructive image editing
- Superior typographic controls, e.g. for kerning pairs, font tracking tables, text variables and OpenType fonts
- More granular design control for optical margin alignment, gradients, and opacity
- The ability to copy objects from Affinity Designer and Adobe Illustrator, copy pie charts from Excel, and paste them as editable QuarkXPress objects
- The ability to output unlimited iOS and Android Single apps for free
- Conversion of print layouts into interactive HTML5 Publications
- Lower cost of ownership and optional upgrades
“What I love most about the new version of QuarkXPress is the increased ability to convert print layouts to digital layouts (and vice versa) accurately and with ease. This, together with Quark’s unmatched typographic control and the new OpenType functionality (now also available for e-books and HTML5 publications), gives me complete flexibility to produce high-quality designs for both print and online publications. Rating 5/5.”
“QuarkXPress 2018 gives me a huge productivity benefit by allowing for the conversion of PDF files to editable objects. For me that’s huge – this way I can reuse existing PDF files and export them as high-quality PDF/X-4 for print, which can also be PDF/A compliant if that is something my customers require for archiving or accessibility.”
Learn about QuarkXPress 2018 by visiting www.quark.com/2018
or watch What’s New In QuarkXPress 2018
Why QuarkXPress 2018?
Unlike other graphic design and page layout software, QuarkXPress offers users new, major features in every release – plus free updates throughout the year. In QuarkXPress 2018 valuable new features fall into these main categories: unsurpassed typography, professional print and digital publishing, streamlined user interface (UI), and top customer requested features. Highlights include:
PROFESSIONAL PRINT PUBLISHING
- First-Class OpenType Controls
- Color Fonts Support
- Upgraded Font Listing
- Hyphenation Strictness Levels
UNLIMITED DIGITAL PUBLISHING
- Direct InDesign® IDML Import
- New PDF Print Engine based on callas® pdfToolbox
- Tagged/Accessible PDF
STREAMLINED USER INTERFACE
- Create Android Single Apps free
- HTML5 Export Optimizations, including offline support
- Digital Preview Improvements
- Grouped Items Interactivity
- OpenType Support for Digital Output
EVEN MORE WISH LIST FEATURES
- Powerful User Interface
- Vertical Measurement Palette
Switching to QuarkXPress?
- Digital-to-Print Conversion (Digital First Workflow)
- Span Footnotes over Columns
- Different frames for each side of a box
- 10 to 1000% Print Scaling
- Flip Groups
- And more…
Attention InDesign, CorelDraw, Microsoft Publisher and Photoshop users: Switch to QuarkXPress 2018 now and save 50%. Anyone who owns software that competes with QuarkXPress is eligible to purchase a full new and upgradeable QuarkXPress 2018 license for just $399, which is a savings of $450 off the regular price of $849. Find out more about this competitive upgrade offer
Purchasing or Upgrading to QuarkXPress 2018?
QuarkXPress 2018 is available for purchase through the Quark Store
, from our Quark telesales team
or from any of our Authorized Resellers
. Upgrade from QuarkXPress 2017 for only $185, upgrade from any version prior to QuarkXPress 2017 for $399, or buy a new license for $849. Attractive discounts available for volume licenses, education, government, charity and non-profit organizations.
Learn more about QuarkXPress 2018: www.quark.com/2018
QuarkXPress is graphic design and page layout software used by hundreds of thousands of users around the world who value quality and performance in their daily production of print and digital products. Built on a 64-bit architecture with uniquely innovative features, QuarkXPress has surpassed the competition as the most modern and efficient design software on the market today. Learn more about QuarkXPress 2017, the latest version of QuarkXPress: http://www.quarkxpress.com
# # #
Quark, QuarkXPress, and the Quark logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quark Software Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.