Quark Showcases Docurated at SiriusDecisions Summit – Advanced B2B Sales Enablement
Visit Docurated, the Game-Changing Platform for Sales Enablement and Sales Asset Management, in Booth #103 to Learn How to Drive Higher Win Rates, Shorten Sales Cycles, and Increase Rep Productivity
Las Vegas - 5/8/2018 - At the SiriusDecisions Summit 2018 (#SDSummit) this week in Las Vegas, Quark is showcasing Docurated, the sales enablement platform that helps sales teams find, customize, and share content – fast. Simultaneously, Docurated empowers marketing with analytics that measure content usage, effectiveness, and revenue attribution.
Learn more about Docurated at www.quark.com/docurated or visit the Docurated team in booth #103 at the SiriusDecisions Summit. Also, attend Docurated’s customer case study session featuring Riverbed Technology on Tuesday, May 8 at 4:45 pm in Lagoon L.
Docurated: Game-changing Sales Enablement
Docurated uses unique DocuRank™ AI technology to enable guided selling to sales teams, providing reps with recommendations on the most effective content for each prospect and selling scenario. Meanwhile, 360-degree analytics give marketing and sales leaders a holistic view of content performance because, unlike other solutions, Docurated tracks the use and engagement of content within the Docurated system as well as content in other source repositories, such as SharePoint and email.
“Most content developed by marketers for sales teams is created – and then promptly sent off to a host of disconnected systems that are not built to manage sales content,” said Alex Gorbansky, GM of Docurated. “Docurated completely redefines the management of sales enablement content. By offering one unified view of content – from creation and management through to analytics and revenue attribution – Docurated enables sales and marketing teams to accelerate sales cycles, increase win rates, and drive exponentially more value from their content.”
Why Choose Docurated?
Other sales enablement platforms force a lengthy and complex move to a single repository and, even then, only provide insights on content usage within that one system. By connecting to the systems where sales content currently exists, Docurated significantly accelerates time to value. Just a few of the newest features offered by Docurated include:
- Tableau Integration: Users have access to flexible analytics panels within Docurated through Tableau, the leaders in interactive data visualization
- Spotlight: Highlight new and/or important internal and external content that sales teams see as soon as they login to Docurated
- Newsfeed: Make it easy for sales teams to subscribe to specific content topics so the newest content is easy to access
- Google Team Drive Sync: There is no sense in skipping back and forth from Docurated to Google Team Drive to find content – now the two systems sync so all content is accessed through Docurated
- Brainshark Integration: Docurated connects into Brainshark, so sales reps can crawl presentations and attachments stored within Brainshark
- Favorites: Sales teams can now “favorite” whole documents for quick retrieval later
- Enhanced Video Support: Docurated is a one-stop shop for viewing video content, as well as sharing externally with the “Presenter” sharing functionality
To learn more, contact the Docurated team
to schedule a demo.
Docurated is where sales content lives. As a game-changing sales enablement solution, Docurated helps sales teams identify and share the most appropriate content with prospects throughout the entire sales journey. Predictive AI recommends content to sales reps while content usage and engagement is tracked so marketing teams can attribute content to revenue. Unlike other solutions, Docurated connects to existing content repositories within an organization – from SharePoint and Box to desktops, email, and more. This means customers can be up-and-running in a matter of weeks, not months. Learn more: www.quark.com/docurated.
# # #
Quark and the Quark logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quark Software Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.